Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Plans

This is what I'll be working on for the next few days:


Okay, well maybe I need to do some straightening up first. I went to the dollar store yesterday and got some buckets, quart containers and measuring cups, and you know what that means--dyeing! I got a few gradient kits from ProChem and I haven't done that before, so it should be fun.

I also went through my stash and patterns and decided to make a blouse.

I will be painting some canvases and art boards to mount my mini-mees in time for the Artist's Walk on Friday, the 3rd.

And last but not least, more mini-mees in the works!

What is not represented in this photo is the beginning of an art quilt. I have been working on class samples, mini-mees and things to sell, so it's been quite a while since I've done an art quilt just for pleasure. After going through all my photos, I found this one, taken on the beach in Cozumel--what great memories!

For some reason, I thought it was a minah bird. Duh, no. So I did some research and think it's some kind of gackle. This one and a few of his friends hang out on the beach, waiting for their handouts. What a life!


Come back soon!

1 comment: