Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Marigold Festival

I spent Saturday at a craft fair--beautiful weather, lots to see, wonderful people, and even my sales weren't bad! It was the Marigold Festival in Winterville GA. The event was charming. I mean, really, charming, that's the best word I can think to describe it. There was a 5k race, an event with dogs (I couldn't really see from where I was), vendors, and, best of all, a parade. Yes, a parade with all the local dignitaries, Little Miss Marigold, Miss Marigold, fire engines, carriages, golf carts, horses, police--everything that you can remember from your small town parades when you were growing up! It brought back so many memories--it was just a great day all around!

My next event will be the first Friday Artists's Walk at the square in Marietta GA on June 3, 5 pm - 8:30. If you are around, please stop by to say hello!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you had a good day. Your work looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete